Technologies / Informatique
Universal Messaging is the new default messaging provider used by webMethods. Here is a short post about how you can create à connection factory to connect to topics and queues.
To create a connection factory, proceed as follows:
- Install Entreprise Manager on your client (see webMethodsd developer workstation)
- Open Entreprise Manager from menu Start
- Select « Apply » as showing in the figure bellow
- Right click from the "Connection Factories" node and select "New"
- Enter the name of the connection factory, the URL of the UM Server and validate by clicking on "OK"
Read more ...